Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's so easy.

I've really been lagging on Operation Big Boy Bed, and it's practically just a matter of time before Hud has Playboy posters hanging over his crib. Alright,  he's only two-and-a-half, but the poor guy is looking a little cramped in there. It's time to step-it-up a notch, which means dedicating a solid chunk of my days to some serious Craigslisting. So, you can imagine my fortuitous delight when I stumbled across CraigsEasy, by way of DIY blogger and professional Craigslister, Michelle of Three Men and a Little Lady.


Here's the deal- no more mindless clicking forwards and backwards through every post - Craigs Easy- in just two little steps, allows you to enter your search criteria and scroll through a page of posts with all of the pics displayed. I mean, this totally made my day. I 'm guessing that maybe you all have more important things happening in your lives, but maybe, just maybe, I'll make your's too. check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment