Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gifted.

As to be expected, I am no where near finished with my holiday shopping. I did close out Toys R Us at 11pm last week with a hefty load of things that will soon be cluttering my home and officially scratched the munchkins off of my list. Santa is done, but Jesse still has some serious buying to do. I'm still brainstorming the perfect gift for the hubs that will not result in a "what did you get me last year?" as is typically the case. Girls are soooo much easier to shop for, so in the meantime, I thought I would help out those of you with some last minute shopping to do and share some of my favorite girly gifts for under $100- to give- and, let's be honest here, to get ;)


Butter London Nail Sparkle Laquer, $14
Kate Spade iPhone Case, $34.95
Dog-eared Friendship Bracelets, $24 each
Mr. & Mrs. Cocktail Glass Set, $18
Baggu, set of 3 Re-usable Shopping Bag, $22
Michelle Armas Antonia 2011 Calendar, $30
Melinda Maria Pod Ring with Blue Topaz, $85
IoMoi Personalized Address Labels, $24 for set of 120
Emerson made Classic School Bloom Clutch, $74
Jonathan Adler Elephant Salt and Pepper Shakers, $48
Vera Bradley Hard Sunglass Case in Poppy Fields, $22
Anthropologie Loomed Ceramic Ikat Bowls, $14 each
5 oz Trapp Candle in Bob's Flower Shop (best scent ever), $17

No comments:

Post a Comment