Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Making an Effort

Do you ever feel like your brain is going to fall out? That's kind of how I feel lately- like it's just going to drop right out of my head and land on this keyboard and be all sdfjhIEHFJLDJLDhjkfekejyh78yler on you. You know? OK, so it might not be falling out, but it should be apparent that I'm losing my mind and perhaps that's why I've chosen to post so sparsely these days- to spare you all from the ridiculous nonsense that is my stream-of-consciousness of late.

You know, there is one thing that helps me to focus when I'm feeling as disjointed as I have been lately- the promise of a new hand bag. So maybe that promise is years away (single tear) but a girl has always got to be prepared, am I right? Current bags on my list are of the leopard variety (what else is new, you ask), but I just can't help myself, these are GOOD:

L.A.M.B Trademark Audrey Leather Bag, $398

 My girl Gwen always delivers when it comes to the leopard.

YSL Large Leopard Muse, $2550


OK, so this one is a major stretch- but I've been buying my Lotto tickets. 


Zara Small Leopard Tote, $149




..because it's nice to know there are options for those of us who don't you-know-what gold bricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment