Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jealous.

So, as some of you may remember, Tia was off to Coachella last weekend. While she was there, having an amazing time, this happened:

She met my fantasy love swede (please ignore the 2 tools on the right). And he is apparently very tall and kind enough to pose for photos with people who aren't busy pretending they're too cool to gawk at celebrities because they are at hipsters and they are at Coachella. 
 
When she called me, I wanted so desperately to be giddy with excitement, but there was another part of me, a pretty big one, that was jealous. And, as if I didn't already have enough fodder for jealousy, I had to be reminded that God gave her legs like these: 

(max's godmother Heather (i know, he scored) and Tia Mcleggerson in the hot pants)
But it's cool God, I get it. Clearly I needed sturdier legs to support my massive butt.

Have a Happy Easter Lovelies!

4 comments:

  1. I did it for you! He was SO nice and so handsome, I was so nervous (and drunk). I said I was on 'team eric'. how ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of being a godmother, it's Good Friday, so no meat. (See Jess - you made the right decision, I'm so holy...don't listen to anything you hear about me getting wasted at coachella and talking in an Irish accent for an hour. Just not true :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, LOVE her outfit! So lucky she got to go!!

    ReplyDelete