Thursday, April 7, 2011

Miss Me?

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, but my brain has been awash in a sea of mucus and pseudophedrine for almost seven days straight now and I've just been too busy laying in bed and feeling sorry for myself to come up with anything interesting enough to say to y'all. As far as colds go, this one was pretty major and I'm quite certain that my nostrils have suffered permanent damage.

So, consider it a great privilege that you, my beloved patrons, are important enough for me to drag my self-pitying butt in front of the computer past my favorite new bed time of 8 pm, just to share with you some cool stuff to get your Friday off to a cool start. Let's do this:

Sweet and simple baby & kid clothes from Kit + Lili via Black Eiffel

I may surprise Max with this awesome whale print for his room. Check out more awesome stationary & prints from enormous champion.
this almost-to-cool-for-me mixed-media art pieceby AK Daves
this ridiculously essential kaftan from two new york that I could both snaz up with a leather belt or just go totally granny in all summer long.

The cutest bathroom ever from the coolest house ever, featured in the latest issue of Rue Magazine. Check out the rest of Bailey's exceedingly hip home on her blog, Peppermint Bliss. That dog paper is officially on my list.
And words can't even begin to describe how much I wish I was starting this weekend off with a cocktail here. Via Full House.
Happy Friday lovelies. I'm going to try and not look like I was run over a bus tomorrow, so I'm off to get my beauty sleep.

1 comment: