Thursday, June 30, 2011

All dressed in white...



Miss Molly asked me for some help in choosing a fun white dress to wear to her upcoming couples' shower, and being flattered to have been asked, since I generally dress in some variety of muu-muu these days, I got right down to it.  I really tried to keep budget in mind, but I couldn't help posting some lusties as well, because hey, if you return it after one teensy little wear....we won't tell. Although booze + white generally equals disaster (just ask my wedding dress).

So- here are my options- from lusties to musties...
white dress- investments
Nanette Lepore lace dress, $328

white dress- pricey but..
James Perse v neck dress, $165
Rachel Pally empire waist dress, $167

Sophia Eyelet Dress, $248 

white dresses- bargainista
Banana Republic crochet tank dress, $48
Zara linen tunic, $50

No comments:

Post a Comment