Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Red Haute Mama

I know it's been a while since I've posted any HMOMs, but believe me, it's not for lack of candidates, because I know plenty of mamas bringing the mad hauteness. Instead of posting a new Haute Mama of the Month tonight, we'll be revisiting one of my previous HMOMs and all-around favorite people, Gina Shoemaker. I may have mentioned, that in addition to being an awesome mom of soon-to-be-FOUR kids, Mrs. Shoemaker is blessed with what Redbook Magazine has officially dubbed a "slender" body type. No, seriously. Pick up the August issue of Redbook and you'll find this Haute Mama working her slender thing in an article about jeans for every body type.
You can also check out a sneak peek of G here at Redbook Mag online
And, just in case you aren't already starting to kind of resent her and her legs- just thought I would share that she was over 3 months pregnant in this picture! OK- don't resent- I promise, she's the greatest.

In other jeans-related news, I came across these little electric blue ditties while searching the maternity selection at ASOS.com, which isn't too shabby by the way.


I was tempted to create a real-life maternity version for myself of look number one from my kimono post, but then I decided that electric blue thighs could be potentially harmful to both myself and others right now. Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment