Wednesday, October 26, 2011

If I win the Lottery soon.....

...I will be treating myself to one of everything from the super-functional and genius line of pregnancy-transistion clothing that is HATCH Collection (found via OhJoy) The prices are a bit steep for lil' ol' me, but I can just see myself wearing this effortless tunic in about ten different ways:
The Hatch Afternoon Dress. Add tights, add a belt, add 5 million necklaces- whatever. Stomach? What stomach? Pass the carbs please.
And then there is this: 

The Hatch Hoodie. Holy Mother of Comfort this thing looks incredible. I could be breast-feeding in this thing all day long and no one would be the wiser. Now- how to get myself into pleather leggings....
So- check out the rest of the collection- preggies and non-preggies alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment