Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ikan't have this ikat, and it makes me sad.



I love a good ikat print as much as the next girl these days, but honestly, it's getting to be a little bit much and I decided, for about 5 minutes, that maybe I was over it. That is, of course, until I met the Dynamic Ikat Bedding from Anthropologie. It's got this cool, almost psychedelic, vibe. "Psychedelic" isn't usually my bag either, but something about this just works for me. The rich colors and the warped print remind me a little bit of Missoni, which always makes me feel poor and happy, simultaneously- kind of like this amazing Missoni Maxi dress, that someone much richer than me will probably be wearing while lounging on their yacht in the French Riviera soon:

Missoni Mare Sorrento Crochet knit maxi dress $950

1 comment: