Friday, April 30, 2010

GET-SY

If I have any hopes of being remotely productive at work , I try desperately to avoid the overwhelming urge to pop over to Etsy at all costs. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before Intervention starts airing episodes on Etsy-holics, and we'll all look on in disgust at their bloody mouse clicking finger and their crazy "gimmee" eyes.

I'm only human, though, and every once (or more than once) in a while, I get sucked into this crafty little vortex of unique goodies. After a particularly long and shameful sitting, I came away wanting, needing, rationalizing excuses for buying goodies from the following shops:





Like these ethereal photos from Yann Pendarie's dreamy collection of Parisian-born photos.





Or these irresistably cute personalized prints from Silhouette Blue.







.....or something from the bevvy of burlap cuteness by Next Door to Heaven




And the cutest bibs ever (pink weiners??!!!) courtesy of Chloe's Closet Boutique.
Enjoy ladies, hope you've got a few hours to spare.............

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what have you done to me?! I just so happened to have a bit of time and got lost in the cuteness of Etsy!! I saw this and couldn't pass it up: http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.141073550.jpg
    Good thing it's payday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it wierd that I get a sense of accomlplishment from knowing I've made other people spend money? Must be my sales background...

    ReplyDelete