Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Making Dreams a Reality.

I've really been inspired of late by all of the impressive DIY sites out there in the blogosphere. I have all these aspirational DIY ideas floating around in my head, but very few of them (read, none) ever come to fruition. Remember my bright idea about displaying jewels on fun Anthro knobs? As usual, I didn't get all TLC and make it happen, but to my delighted surprise, one of my favorite bloggers, Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere did! See more pics of her bathroom makeover here.


image courtesy of Cupcakes and Cashmere

And, speaking of jewelry, I just recently discovered the jewelry site Max and Chloe and it makes me really happy. Prices range from reasonable to not-so, but the selection is pretty awesome. Some of my relatively realistic wish-list contenders:


Catherine Weitzman Blue Topaz branch Earrings, $130
Kendra Scott Edo Necklace, $145
Wendy Mink Peruvian Interlocking Earrings, $120

And there's plenty more where that came from Mamas. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment