Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Feet


Despite this unseasonably cold and rainy weather, and the fact that I wore tights and boots to work today, I've got all of my summer sandals dusted off and rotated to my bottom shelves in the hopes that I may be needing them one day very soon. That said, I have to have my toes ready in a moment's notice for some serious exposure. This calls for a major pedi (acrylic toe nails for my hideous runner's toe included) and an arsenal of fun summer polish colors.

As adventurous as I can be with color when it comes to my wardrobe, I don't often stray far from my few favored variations of wine and plum and purple-y pinks on my digits. This season, though, I've decided to kick it up a notch with a fun new palette and thanks to a head's up today from the my lovely sister,Ti McGhee, I think I've found it in Chanel's new summer line.


I'm obsessed with the Mistral (light coral-y pink) and the Riviera (hot pink). The minty turquoise shade, Nouvelle Vague, is sooo not me, but I think I'm willing to give it a shot, and am imaging how perfect it will look with a fun turquoise ring.

(Clockwise from left)
Turquoise Sedona Ring, $20
Kenneth Jay Lane Turquoise Blooming Flower ring, $137
Rhinestone and Turquoise Stackable Rings, $24
Kenneth Jay Lane Turquoise Cocktail ring, $157
AE Turquoise and Silver Cocktail, $15.50

Here's to happy hands and feet!

1 comment:

  1. great finds! doing a post on cocktail rings this week as well

    http://www.dailymixla.com

    ReplyDelete