Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm Back!

Ooooh mamas. Where to begin?

Because I live in an imaginary world where my blogging serves some sort of purpose other than justifying hours spent staring at things I don't need online, I like to think that you all have been missing me- lamenting my absence, obsessively checking HMD (which you've bookmarked, of course) and praying for some glimmer of hope that I haven't abandoned the cause altogether.

Fear not, lovelies, for I am back, with a blogging vengeance.

I'd like to say that I was simply too busy lounging poolside, soaking up the dry Arizona sun, drinking cocktails and enjoying my well-deserved vacation in Scottsdale with the family. Perhaps this is what I would have been doing had I not been holed up in my hotel room waiting for the battle that had been taking place in my stomach for 5 long days to cease. I jinxed it mamas. I made one too many comments of the, "I guess I have mommy immunity" variety at work after mopping up assorted piles of vomit from my floor, furniture, walls, etc. the week prior. My turn had come.

I would be lying if I said I didn't squeeze in some family fun time. Thankfully, everyone's gastrointestinal tracts were back in order for some serious cupcake eating at a Toy Story birthday party at Grandma Cathy's this weekend. My little Hud turned 2 today. I just can't believe it.






I do believe I'll have another cupcake.




Could he be any cuter??

No comments:

Post a Comment