Monday, June 21, 2010

She's Crafty...

I'm having a serious love affair with all of the faux floral goodies over at emersonmade. This chick has a weird thing for poultry and other farm-dwelling birds, but her site is impeccably styled and just the right amount of quirky and I am currently faced with the dilemma of narrowing down the list of 50 things that I need to purchase from her right this very minute.

For instance, I can't imagine living another moment without one of these clutches:




And all of my old shoes would be new again with help from a little flora face-lift:




And this lovely little necklace somehow manages to make even this strange, hairy chicken look cute.


So, I think I've established that I am loving the whole floral thing, a la Carrie Bradshaw season 3, but there's MORE. Oh- yes, she does runners:




and napkins:


all images courtesy of Emersonmade.com


AND- get ready for this one- her clothing line is coming this fall! Looks like I've got some saving to do...

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment