Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Crafty

I'm at it again people- craftin' up a storm.

Well, not really, but I've got to say, I'm pretty impressed with my follow-through. I've been eyeballing these cute little art cables from PB kids for some time now, but $40 seemed a little steep. Typically, my "I could totally make one of those" commentary is followed by weeks of not making one and then finally, some type of reluctant exchange of funds takes place.

So, it is with great pride that I annouce- I totally made one of those and it cost me less than ten bucks:

All supplies from my local Richards crafts





The question is, however, is it getting a little crowded over in this bed nook? Should it perhaps be featured here instead?


I was going to convert this into a sort of dress-up corner for my little man with a mirror, some cubbies for hats and accessories and hooks for his capes and chaps and things, because Huddy is all about image these days. Perhaps there should some slight concern on our parts about the fact that he looks like one of the Village people at all times, but I think my little dude has style. Exhibit A: 


Agreed?

1 comment:

  1. That looks great! I have been eyeing the one at Land of Nod (for only $13) but yours is just as cute and I am all abot instant gratification!

    ReplyDelete