Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Imaginary Frenemy

Via Elements of Style
She may be dumber than a box of rocks and even more vapid than a large majority of the real Housewives, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't completely obsessed with Olivia Palermo and her insanely perfect wardrobe. I came across this photo the other day and this look in particular has me debating giving up solid foods altogether in the hopes that I may one day squeeze my substantial thighs into a pair of leather leggings. For those of you whose parents were also rich enough to bribe God, and you can pull these pants off, I've put together my musty version of this look for what I am sure, is like, a bazillion dollars less. Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. i agree, she has an insanely perfect wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love to hate her but how perfect does she always look! So jealous! I do want her life, if only for a summer. SIGH.

    Http://featheredflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete