Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stripety

 Source
 I'm pleased to see that nautical stripes aren't going anywhere this spring. As you may remember, they've become one of the most important staples in my casual wardrobe and as an added bonus, the old saying about horizontal stripes tends to keep me at the gym at least twice a week for fear that my torso may one day reach a width that no longer merits horizontal stripe wearing.

So, obviously, I did a spastic little happy clap when I discovered that Ann Taylor is having a 40% off store wide sale all weekend long, and that I will be using said discount to purchase the follwing stripety situations:

Come to me now, salmon striped boatneck


Get ready to be worn to death, knit stripe dress.

And that is all. Have a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment