Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ahoy Mamas!


So, for those of you that have been frequenting Haute Mama, it will come as no surprise that I love a good nautical stripe. There's something about a simple striped top that makes me feel polished and put-together, even if I'm just wearing it with jeans and flippies. I have an admittedly embarrassing number of striped tops, but the one I'm wearing above by Splendid is one of my all-time faves and it's on sale right now at Nordies! I've been spending some serious imaginary bucks online lately, and for some reason I keep blowing my imaginary wad on everything and anything stripey. Check out some of my fave looks below:



For the mama who brunches:

Tibi Silk Riffle Cream Blouse, $130

Alice & Olivia Striped Cotton Skirt, $165

Kate Spade Cammie Heels, $295

Kate Spade Gumdrop Necklace, 82

Marc Jacobs Quilted Bag, $625

For the Stripey Sexpot Mama

TopShop Petite Silk Bow Stripe tee, $50

Diane Von Furstenberg Martia Pencil Skirt, $225

Pour La Victoire Adalene Pumps, $150

Tory Burch Metallic Logo Clutch, $315

Bop Bijoux Pyramid Stud Earrings, $60

ModCloth Take a Bow Gloves, $50


For the cool, casual mama:

ModCloth Cardigan, $40

Rich & Skinny Boyfriend Skinny Jeans, $185

TopShop Stripe Swing Tank, $55

Longchamp Tote Bag, $125

Monica Vinader Pendant, $435

TopShop Metal Bow Detail Belt, $30

Belle by Sigerson Morrison sandals, $220

No comments:

Post a Comment