Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Forever 32

Maybe it's the surprising classiness of the models they've got going on over at F21, but I have to say I am very impressed with practically the entire Love 21 Collection, which I think would have been more aptly named the Love 32 Collection because the majority of it is right up my 32 (and almost a half- ugh.) year-old alley. Here are some of my faves:

This one made the top of the list, not only because it is Saint Patty's Day, but also because I just freakin' love it. Perfect for flip flops or spiced up with some jewels for a summer wedding. I'm really into this peacock locket by Miss Richie and this Flutter Ring by Gorjana.

This would look gorg tucked into some high-waisted trouser jeans (love these as well) worn with these incredible peep toe platform mary janes for work.

The big question here is, what can't you wear this little tank with? Nothin'. I'd probably throw on some big danglies in a spring jewel-tone , some skinnies & these jcrew sandals that I have been dreaming about.


I could pair this with a simple, fitted black tank, tucked-in of course. Banana's Timeless Tanks are the best fit.

I didn't think I could pull off a romper, until I saw this one. I actually love the way they have it styled with all these necklaces. Spice it up even more with these colorful espadrilles

This little number is the perfect canvas for a big statement necklace like this cool art-deco inspired piece and some flat gold sandals.


I think this is my favorite. Accentuate the waistline on this chic linen dress with a skinny leather belt. This little patent number in a subtle leopard print from J.Crew would do the trick nicely.

I think I am going to treat myself to two fo the above. What are your votes?

Happy Shopping! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm debating between the silk spaghetti strap tank, the studded khaki shirtdress and the romper....but I LOVE the green dress too (its SO you)

    ReplyDelete