Thursday, August 26, 2010

Let's be Friends

I have absolutely no recollection how to do it now, but I'm pretty sure there was a time in my life when I could whip together a bad-ass friendship bracelet. Not only are the ladies of Frieda and Nellie still making some mean friendship bracelets, but they are totally taking them to the next level with the help of a little vintage bling. Check out some of their awesome rhinestone/friendship hybrids:

A Day in the Life Rhinestone and Friendship intertwined bracelet, $150


For you serious accessorizers out there, Etsy seller DolorisPetunia takes this concept to the extreme with this awesome cuff:

DolorisPetunia Custom Friendship bracelet with Turquoise, $215

I suppose this is what you would give a really, really good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment