Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Warm Fuzzies


By now, I think most of you should be familiar with my affinity for long-bodied, short-legged animals. So, it should come as no surprise that I am kind of obsessed with this gorgeous Otter photo from Sharon Montrose's infamous collection of animal portraits that I first saw here. He just looks so distinguished with his perfectly poised tail and his neatly-groomed whiskers. Is it weird that I want him on my family room wall?

Check out the rest of Sharon's prints, which are available at her etsy shop here. I am already planning a purchase of one of the baby animals for non-existent third child's nursery- maybe, this precious baby giraffe print:





And how insanely cute would this litte bunny be hanging on the wall of the daughter-I-will-never-have's room? In the very long meantime, I'll just have to make sure Max doesn't get a load of this guy:

Gross.

1 comment:

  1. love your affinity for short legs and long bodied animals. tom and i always laugh about short leg dogs with normal dog sized bodies... hilarious!

    ReplyDelete