Monday, August 2, 2010

BLANK Slate.

It is 11:08pm. I have been sitting at the computer since 10:15 pm and....nothing. I think I have a blockage of thoughts because there are just too many. I think I need to carry around a notebook (or I could join the 21st century and actually use my Blackberry for something other than phone calls) and jot down ideas, because they seem to be leaving me as quickly as they come these days.

While on the topic of jotting things down....let's talk blackboards. I'm currently regretting what seemed, at the time, to be a prudent and thrifty decision to NOT purchase a very reasonably priced and cool, vintage mirror-turned-blackboard for a yet-to-be-determined spot in my home at the Alameda Flea Market on Sunday.

Once the shopping hiatus is over, perhaps I can make it up to myself by purchasing one of these fun Mini Goal Chalkboards by Etsy seller Marykate McDevitt:


Perfect Day Chalkboard, $35

She also does cute clock/blackboards:


Mini Goals Chalkboard, $50

And, speaking of clocks, it is now officially past my bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your blog! I've been reading back and am glad I found you! Feel free to pop on over to mine. Have a great week! *Amy

    ReplyDelete