Monday, August 9, 2010

You Can't Always Get What You Want

So, as we all know by now, Operation Wardrobe Accumulation has been temporarily put on hold due to the fact that I do not want my family to be homeless. This, however, does not mean that I have ceased my imaginary shopping, which this evening, finds me over at Need Supply, a site that is undoubtedly too cool and urban for someone who drives a Honda Pilot (and loves it, don't get me wrong- I'm all about reliability these days), but it does have a practicality about it that has me dangerously rationalizing some ominously-close-to-non-imaginary purchases. So, the bottom line is- I may not need anything at Need Supply, but there are a good many things I definitely want. Take, for example, almost any one of Need Supply's amazing selection of super affordable and effortless dresses that I see transitioning nicely into fall with the help of a big cozy sweater like this one. And get ready for this- they're all under $60.

Clockwise from top Left:
Zig Zag Dress with Zipper, $48
Button Down Spaghetti Strap Dress, $58
Polka Dot tank Dress, $48
Stud Shoulder Short Dress, $48

No comments:

Post a Comment