Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Serving up Style

A few months back, we made the switch from coffee table to ottoman and I have to say, it was a wise decision. This particular ottoman happens to be of the storage variety and it has a miraculous way of making the daily explosion of toys that is typically my living room return to a quasi-tidy state in just a matter of minutes.

The only qualm I have with this comfortable and functional toy receptacle, is that it doesn't do a very good job of keeping my wine glass stable while I'm having a Bravo marathon, and we just can't have that.

I've decided a suitable tray is in order and I've had little luck in finding one that I was absolutely bananas over. Until now. Blogger Michelle Smith of I Suwanee recently opened an online version of her store, Furbish,  in Raleigh and among the many other fabulous things she sells, there are several trays that have me rationalizing their slightly-out-of-my-budget price tags.  Like for instance, this one:


And this one: 
And I'm pretty sure Max would be a big fan of this one:
Large Python Tray, $50

Tray Chic ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment